Monday, December 29, 2008

Eichner Family Christmas Exchange
















On Saturday we all got together to exchange gifts at a brunch at Erika and Bob's. Julia painted Elise an awesome piggy bank, I made Emma an apron (a different style than the other two I've made- it turned out nice, but I think I like the shape of the others better) and Bob shared his moustache set that we got him last year for a group photo. Elise got some more great gifts including the best wooden building blocks, a memory game, a matching game, a shapes school bus, and Nanny and Grandpa gave her a boppy clown, a puzzle, some little plastic farm animals, and some nice crayons - THANK YOU! Sue and Staffan had the Christmas contest this year and I think the blind folded snowman contest turned out great - can't wait to see what Ed and Carole come up with next year.

No comments: