My Mom is great about sewing for Elise and these are a couple of outfits that she sent in the last package she sent. My mom is a big fan of pigs and couldn't resist the pink pig PJs - so I had to make sure I got a picture of Elise wearing them. The purple top also came with matching pants, the combination of both of them is a little overwhelming, so I just put gray leggings on her. The style of the top is pretty trendy, especially for my Mom, though that trend may be over by now. While I like the baby doll look, it certainly works better on my two year old than on me. And yes, we are still with binkie. She only has one, but it is one of her favorite "toys" these days. We are constantly playing,"where is my binkie".
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Expanding wardrobe
My Mom is great about sewing for Elise and these are a couple of outfits that she sent in the last package she sent. My mom is a big fan of pigs and couldn't resist the pink pig PJs - so I had to make sure I got a picture of Elise wearing them. The purple top also came with matching pants, the combination of both of them is a little overwhelming, so I just put gray leggings on her. The style of the top is pretty trendy, especially for my Mom, though that trend may be over by now. While I like the baby doll look, it certainly works better on my two year old than on me. And yes, we are still with binkie. She only has one, but it is one of her favorite "toys" these days. We are constantly playing,"where is my binkie".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment