So here is my latest achievement, with a gigantic shout out to Candice my knitting buddy (and knitting mentor) at work. I don't anticipate that all (or many) of my projects are going to turn out - so when the hat came out perfect and the booties actually took form like they were supposed to I was SO excited. I made them for my manager at work, Ann, who said she and her husband thought they were as cute as I did (the baby is due in a couple of weeks). I feel so accomplished, but now need to channel that feeling into my next project. I will have to make some more when I can get more of this amazing Debbi Bliss yarn, it was heaven to work with (but not so cheap). I only wish I would have known how to do this before Linda's son Ethan was born.
3 comments:
So cute Jeannie! They are so perfect!
Me too!!!! These are awesome. You totally need an Etsy page.
YAY!! I love these, Jeannie!! You're such a knitting whiz! :)
Post a Comment