Friday, February 25, 2011

More Winter-break fun




We continued our winter break activities visiting with our favorite twins, Arden and Sydney and their big sis, Emerson and their amazing mom, Meredith. It is always great to get a chance to catch up with them. Meredith's wonderful decorating taste compelled me (or shamed me) into doing something about Elise's room so I took her with me to the paint store, picked out a great color (Larkspur Purple by Martin Seymour) and got to work. Elise helped out in a few spots and certainly wanted to do more, but as you can imainge a four-year-old's command of the paintbrush, or roller leaves much to be desired in terms of clean-up. In the end I was very happy with the paint, especially as I only did one coat. The curtains are not as inspired as I had hoped, but they work and we are going to get some canvases and get some art on the walls soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Ooh, I was wondering how this turned out. Love it! I had fun visiting with you guys. I appreciate you so much.