Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Party Details

All in all I think the party looked great (especially for what it was and for spending VERY little money). Pictured here are some of the things I made like the popcorn bags, ribboned sticker/scrap books, pink and green triangle bunting. It was nice to see Elise and Alena utilizing the craft section along with the boys (who were by this time already over at the playground). When I saw the little polka dot plants in our grocery store I knew I had to include them too. It isn't even her real birthday yet and I am already thinking of ideas for next year's party! A big shout out to Jessica for helping me with the invitation and the use of her circle cutter.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Move over Martha! I was so impressed with all of your creativity and down right cuteness. I can't believe Elise is 3 now! I'm sorry about the 500 tiny pieces, didn't quite think that one through. We had so much fun!

ShortcakeScraps said...

Oh my gosh, you made all that, Jeannie??!! That is awesome!! I love every little detail. That banner rocks!! You'll have to save it and use it at all her parties. :)