Monday, February 15, 2010
Making my Mom proud...the dress
Weeks ago we found out that Elise's school was having a Princess Party/Dance on Saturday so I decided I would have her pick out a pattern and some fabric and I would make her a dress. I made the mistake of suggesting going as a witch, which of course I regretted immediately as she thought that would be great, then two days after purchasing the fabric she changed her mind, which is why the dress is sort of a cross between the two. While it actually turned out just fine, next time we will just go to the store like everyone else and get a Disney Princess dress - you can see why in the next posting. I think my family would agree that Elise couldn't look more like me when I was little if she tried (at least in the cape picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment