Monday, February 15, 2010

Princess Party at Elise's School


This party didn't exactly go as expected, we did manage to stay for the full two hours, but Elise was overwhelmed and not exactly in the right mood for a dance. In case you try to find her in the group shots below, you won't find her because she refused to interact with anyone but me (and Principal Silberstein - A.K.A the Queen). To be fair the only other girls from her class were Eileen, Megan, and Alex, so she doesn't really know many of the other girls and they are all five, or turning five soon. The dance music was also a little loud, which never helps with Elise in social situations. It was however, adorable to see all these cute little princesses dancing around and you should have seen them when Cinderella, Belle, and Arial showed up for photos - the little girls couldn't help but crowd around them. Well not Elise, who wouldn't go near them. I finally bribed her to get a picture with one, but she would only sit with Principal Silberstein so I decided that was good enough and she even smiled! You can see why next year we will just buy her a princess dress, even if I like homemade ones better. I am also not unhappy that Elise hasn't reached the Princesses craze yet, since as those of you who have known me for a while know I don't exactly care for Disney in general - I imagine I will eventually get over it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: