Sunday, August 15, 2010
Anniversary...
So celebrating our annivesary hasn't exactly been a priority over the years, so it was super nice to get away for the afternoon we were in New Hampshire and make our way to the Mt. Washington Resort. We had a cocktail on the wrap-around veranda followed by afternoon tea in the tea room. It was perfect! The weather was amazing - there was a wedding on the roof we could watch from our seats on the veranda - and the tea room was just me and Kurt. It was a lovely room and being the only guests taking advantage of afternoon tea meant the service was great. The timing was great in that we were able to get back to Elise before bed time. I certainly wouldn't mind making this a tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Sorry I forgot to send a card- I did remember it on the day though :) Glad you guys got to do something this year.
Post a Comment