Sunday, August 15, 2010
Everyone Loves a Shower
I am sure others got better pictures than me, but I did want to share some photos from Jennifer's bridal shower earlier this month. It was so lovely. Melanie is such a fantastic hostess and it was fun to spend the afternoon with both of them and Nika and meet some new people too. I stayed in town and hung out with Nika before going out for dinner with Melanie, her Mom, Jennifer, Nika, Clair, and Jennifer's friend Janet. Melanie arranged a wine tasting at Les Zygomats prior to dinner that was divine! I came away from the weekend once again appreciating how lucky I am to have such amazing, kind, smart, and beautiful friends both here in Boston and further afield. Mark and Jennifer are adorable and we can't wait for the wedding later this month. Elise is one of the flower girls so we will have some pictures to share from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment