Wednesday, August 17, 2011
New Hampshire Vacation
Ed and Carole (and Emma) were kind enough to invite us up to NH again this summer. If they aren't careful we are going to assume we can do this every year! It is always so much fun to hang out with them and this year we had the added bonus of having Ed and Carole join us at StoryLand, Elise's favorite place (at least until we take her to Disney, if that ever happens). The face painter at StoryLand was amazing and Elise came away as a beautiful butterfly. We got the usual photo op photos and had a great time just hanging out at the homestead. The time at the river was wonderful, but I was a little dissapointed not to get up to Diana's Bath this year (a hike with waterfalls at the end). Elise had a great time at the river too. I got a little school shopping done at the outlet malls and Kurt and I managed a dinner away to celebrate our anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love Diana's bath. I remember scooping fresh water from there with my little plastic fold-down cup as a kid. I'm glad you had such a nice trip, you all deserve it!
Post a Comment