Sunday, August 15, 2010

Story Land

Okay - so I should have got these images up ages ago. We were up in New Hampshire over July 31st, taking advantage of Ed and Carole's kind invitation to join them at the NH house and we are so glad we did. Story Land wasn't our original destination, but since it is like 15 minutes away, we couldn't resist. Elise had a great time. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded first thing in the morning. We made it through lunch to about 2pm when Elise had had enough. When asked what her favorite part(s) was of course she responded by saying the candy (which we got one piece of 5 minutes before we left the park) and getting ice cream. We think she liked lots of things about our day out. She got her face painted to look like a princess and she got her picture taken with Cinderella so what more could we want. This being our first trip to Story Land I wasn't sure what to expect, but was very pleased to see it was totally family focused with no thrill rides (thus we avoided a teen scene) and it was CLEAN! Oh and it had lots of princess stuff - NONE of which was Disney (a major plus in my book). Four was the perfect age - we may try again next year (hopefully I can convince Linda and James that it would be fun with Ethan)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda Hocking said...

Of course you can, and I'm totally lame but I've been meaning to e-mail you about Sturbridge!