Wednesday, September 8, 2010
After the Wedding
We had a great time at the dinner following Mark and Jennifer's wedding. The carriage house was lovely and the band was a lot of fun and as you can see once the music started after dinner, we couldn't get Elise off of the dance floor. Our good friend Nika even joined in on the fun and Elise loved it! Pretty much it was mostly the kids out on the dance floor although towards the end they did get a dance line going, which Elise really loved. I will try to get some video up too. Two late nights in a row, but I have to say we are SO lucky! Elise is really terrific at being out with our friends. We had been at the rehersal dinner at the Harvard Faculty Club the night before and I am so grateful that we can bring her out and she can have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment