Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Late Summer Fun


We had a great Labor Day Weekend. The weather couldn't have been better all weekend. We managed to get out and about and one day went to our favorite dog park - Bear Cove in Hingham. Elise did great walking all the way to the water and back, although getting her back into the car is always trouble since she never wants to leave. We saw tons of Labs and some super cute small dogs too. I am still dreaming of getting a husky, but after seeing the cutest 14 week old black Newfoundland, I may have to change my mind. I love that Elise is as much a dog person as a cat person, even though we haven't ever had a dog. It is so cute to watch her squat down and hold out her hand as a dog walks by. Finger's crossed we can get one before too long.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: