Monday, April 25, 2011

April Vacation


Elise's school vacation week was fun-filled at least for her. Kurt took some time off and his mom came over a couple of days and I stayed home on Good Friday. Kurt and Bob took the kids to the Roger Williams Zoo on Monday and had a great time and brought home lot's of plants since the zoo was doing a plant give away. Then on Friday we took Elise to the Weymouth Bank to open her savings account - clearing out all three of her piggy banks. Given how far behind in finiancial planning Kurt and I are, it felt great to get Elise started early and saving often. Of course after doing something great like opening a savings account we did the exact opposite and went over to town carnival. Elise enjoyed riding the convoy cars and winning a little orange dog to go with the green doggie she won two years ago. Of course I wouldn't noramally pay $5 for a cheap stuffed toy, but I guess it is all part of the experience.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: