Monday, April 25, 2011
Happy Easter!
Well after a not-so-pleasant Saturday, the weather here on Sunday was perfect! Elise enjoyed an indoor easter egg hunt and the easter baskets that the Easter bunny brought. Of course she was talking non-stop about wanting candy all day and I am sure she ate more than she should have. I must say I was very proud of myself for finishing her Easter dress and having it turn out as nice as it did. I couldn't believe I managed to get the collar piece to fit and the sleeves to look normal. It is a little too big, but I made a size 5 since I wanted her to be able to wear it for a while. I am my worst critic when it comes to my projects (e.g. the wild rice dish I took for Easter dinner, which was pretty terrible), but I love it when I surprise myself and make something really well. While it looks like Lilly Pulitzer it is really a Michael Miller fabric and I have to say it was a really nice fabric to work with.
Elise is really funny these days and continues to think that potty words are hilarious, and we are trying to discourage. She recently adopted one of the stuffed animal bunnies my Mom made me and is calling her Mrs. Comoso. I have no idea where that came from but it is adorable to hear her say it. She currently loves Disney Princesses (much to my chagrin, as those of you who know me well know how much I dislike most things Disney) cats, dogs, and books - lots and lots of books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment